[Bldg-rate] Welcome to BLDG-RATE

Tom Phillips tphillip at arb.ca.gov
Fri Sep 5 11:58:17 PDT 2008

Jason:
looks like this will be a very productive listserv!  I have worked for
CARB on CHPS, LEED, Build it Green, and analyzed the costs of indoor air
pollution in CA.  I am currently updating those cost estimates, so cost
data on building design and O&M would be very useful.

BTW, can we set up a daily or weekly posting of messages to keep inbox
clutter down?

Also, the topic listing on top that GreenBuilding listserv uses is very
handy for readers.

TIA,
Tom

--
Thomas J. Phillips
Indoor Exposure Assessment Section, Research Division

IAQ info & guidelines:  http://www.arb.ca.gov/research/indoor/indoor.htm
Research reports:  http://www.arb.ca.gov/research/apr/past/indoor.htm
Customer feedback survey:  http://www.calepa.ca.gov/Customer/CSForm.asp