[Bldg-rate] [Bldg-sim] District Thermal System

Eric Youngson ericy at pae-engineers.com
Tue Sep 9 14:25:39 PDT 2008

Karen & David,

                Thank you for your input on this topic. I tend to agree
with both of you about the intent but I would have a hard time pointing
to any specific text if anyone were to disagree with this
interpretation. The wording is a bit unclear. Pages 5 & 6 seem to simply
refer back to tables 2 & 3.

Good luck with your project Karen...

Eric