[Bldg-rate] [Bldg-sim] CO2 sensors and outside air reduction.LEED forschools &ASHRAE 90.1-2004

Larry Spielvogel spielvogel at comcast.net
Wed Jan 14 10:55:39 PST 2009

Gentlemen:

I disagree about R-values for non-residential buildings.  See the attached pages from the ASHRAE Handbook of Fundamentals.

Eur Ing Int PE Larry Spielvogel, PE, CEng,  FASHRAE, FCIBSE, FSLL
L. G. Spielvogel, Inc.
21506 Valley Forge Circle
King of Prussia, PA 19406-1137
Phone: 610-783-6350; Cell: 215-620-1234