[Bldg-rate] LEED Certification

Steven Rutter srutter at airsystems1.com
Wed Apr 28 08:20:00 PDT 2010

I am currently involved in a project that is not sure if they would like
to go for LEED Certified or LEED Silver for a TI of the entire building.
The GC and architect's idea is to encompass enough points for LEED
Certified and if needed, go back after the project has been certified to
achieve LEED Silver status.  Is this possible to do?  If so, what would
be the process that we would need to take in order to achieve going from
LEED Certified to LEED Silver?  Thank you in advance for your help.

Steven Rutter