[Bldg-rate] LEED Ventilation for Healthcare Spaces not covered byASHRAE 62.1

Paul Erickson perickson at aeieng.com
Wed Jul 21 10:09:50 PDT 2010

Karen,

In case Appendix E doesn't provide enough clarity, you might take a look at ASHRAE Std 170 (Ventilation of Health Care Facilities).  There's no guarantee that a reviewer would accept a reference to it, but it is much more thorough (and appropriate) than Appendix E.

Paul

Paul Erickson  LEED(r) AP
SR. Sustainable Design COnsultant

AEI | AFFILIATED ENGINEERS, INC.
5802 Research Park Blvd. | Madison, WI  53719

P: 608.236.1112 | F: 608.238.2614
perickson at aeieng.com<mailto:perickson at aeieng.com>  |  www.aeieng.com<http://www.aeieng.com/>