[BLDG-SIM] Can anyone recommend a good on-site energy audit program/package?

Bob Ramirez bob at rer.com
Thu Apr 15 14:33:46 PDT 1999

I'm looking for something that can be used to do on-site surveys of
commmercial and industrial sites.  Some of the features I'm looking for
include:
a) Survey design should incorporate gathering of information about energy
conservation (DSM) measures
b) It must be designed to handle surveys of Industrial equally as well as
Commercial sites.
c) Survey data should be detailed enough to use it for building simulations.
d) Decent report generation capabilites, i.e. something that can be
presented to the customer

There are of course many other desriable features, but these are the main
ones we're looking for.  Any information will be appreciated.  Personal
experience with these packages is preferred.

Thanks all!

Bob

Bob Ramírez (bobram at rer.com or bob at rer.com)

Regional Economic Research, Inc.             http://www.rer.com
11236 El Camino Real #A, San Diego, CA 92130
Phone: 619.481.0081 ext. 427
FAX: 619.481.7550