[BLDG-SIM] Experience with DOE-2 User Interfaces

James J. Hirsch JJHirsch at ez2.net
Wed Apr 21 11:33:39 PDT 1999

A note on eQUEST - the SCE Energy Design Resources web site is a bit
out-of-date for the current eQUEST preview (Jan99 version instead of Apr99
verion.)  I'll suggest they update their posting, but here is where you
can get (with most browsers) the most up-to-date eQUEST freeware:

eQUEST (a preview of the energy quick estimator tool):

Save thefile found at the following link on your hard drive, then double
click on the saved file in the windows explorer to install (6 megabytes)

   ftp://equest:equest@doe2.com/eQUEST_Preview_Setup.EXE

Note that the eUQEST install procedure needs to update
some windows\system files so close ALL other applications
prior to installing eQUEST.  The first full eQUEST freeware
release will happen within the next month.