[BLDG-SIM] Sytax Coloring File for DOE-2

Z. Todd Taylor Todd.Taylor at pnl.gov
Wed Jun 2 12:02:29 PDT 1999

Jason Glazer <jglazer at gard.com> wrote:

> I use a text editor to edit most of my DOE-2 input files (I
> know, its primitive but it works). ...

Primitive?  On the contrary!  Text is best edited with a text
editor.  People who use word processors to edit text cause
themselves (and often others) considerable grief.

Thanks for sharing this information.  I use a different text
editor, but simply having the list of keywords is useful.

--Todd
--
Z. Todd Taylor
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
Todd.Taylor at pnl.gov
Why is an 'old woman' older than an 'older woman'?