[BLDG-SIM] Climate data

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Thu Mar 18 08:06:00 PST 1999

The Building Energy Simulation User News, a quarterly
publication and formerly called the DOE-2 User News, has an
entire page of weather data sources (and lots of other good
information).  See the following web site to download the
PDF file of the latest issue:

http://eetd.lbl.gov/btp/simulations/pub/unews/index.html

One mentioned for european weather data is:

Andre Dewint
Alpha Pi, s.a.
rue de Livourne 103/12
B-1050 Bruxelles, Belgium