[BLDG-SIM] Experts and FAQ

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Tue Mar 9 08:46:38 PST 1999

Simulators,

The list has grown quickly to about 150 people.  I'd like
to change the introductory text to indicate that we have
advanced users of some different simulation programs on the
list.  So far, it sounds like we have advanced users of:

DOE-2
Transys
Blast

Any advanced users of other building simulation programs?

Also, we haven't had any "frequently" asked questions so
far, is it premature to start the outline of a FAQ?  What
are some appropriate topics?  I think it should be aimed at
newcomers as well as advanced users.

Jason