Building Simulation Experience

Spurlock, R. Bruce RBSPURLO at southernco.com
Thu Mar 4 07:28:21 PST 1999

Hi Everyone

This is Bruce Spurlock with Southern Company Services, Inc. in Atlanta.
I have been using Simulation Tools since 1975 using the old "University of
Florida"
program and our in house Bin method program.  I switched to AXCESS
Energy Analysis Tool in 1978 and have been involved with  its upgrade from
version 6.0  through 10.2d which is the current EPRI version.
I have used Doe2.1,  Trnsys, and Doe2.2 (PowerDoe) also.
We are developing an all windows program to do small buildings similar to
AXCESS which will be quick and easy using all the windows functions, but
it can also call Doe2.2  if needed to do a detail simulation.
Bruce Spurlock
Customer Technology Services