[BLDG-SIM] IT'S STILL NOT TOO LATE - Online Survey for A/E/C Professionals

Debra A. Lombard deblombard at swinter.com
Thu Apr 20 10:49:20 PDT 2000

Hello!

I would like to personally thank all of you who participated in our
Professional Information Needs Survey.  You have given us some great
input which has brought to light some interesting and important
information about how A/E/C professionals access needed information.  We
will soon begin to compile the results for a final report. Again, the
goal of this survey is to analyze the changing roles of A/E/C
professionals and their access to technical information using current
technologies.

SWA will be holding a "drawing" from all survey respondents for a free
copy of The Passive Solar Design and Construction Handbook by Steven
Winter Associates, John Wiley & Sons, 1998.

If anyone else is interested in participating in our short survey , it
is not too late!  Please do so at your convenience by accessing the
survey at: www.swinter.com/survey .

Should you wish to do this survey over the phone or by fax, please
contact me directly. Thank you all for your assistance with this survey.

Sincerely,
Debra Lombard, Engineer
Steven Winter Associates
50 Washington St.