[BLDG-SIM] Powered attic fan studies

Edward F. Sowell sowell at fullerton.edu
Thu Aug 17 21:45:03 PDT 2000

I have recollection of  simulation studies done in the 70s or 80s to
determine the economic and energy efficiency of powered attic fans,
perhaps as an adjunct to refrigeration cooling in residences. As I
recall,
they were not cost effective. Can anyone here point me to reports
or papers with this kind of information?

Ed Sowell