[BLDG-SIM] prov. weather

Bob Ramirez bob at rer.com
Fri Aug 11 08:46:34 PDT 2000

Here's yet another possible source that we use:

Weather Bank sells hourly data for $50 per year.  Call Steve Root at
WeatherBank (405) 359-0773

Bob Ramírez (bobram at rer.com or bob at rer.com)
Senior Engineer, P.E.

Regional Economic Research, Inc.             http://www.rer.com
11236 El Camino Real, San Diego, CA 92130
Phone: 858.481.0081 ext. 427
FAX: 858.481.7550