[BLDG-SIM] PowerDOE

GULSU ULUKAVAK gulsu at mmf.gazi.edu.tr
Wed Dec 6 02:40:40 PST 2000

We use SI units in energy calculations and all  input data of my project is in SI units.

I would like to learn that is it possible to modify PowerDOE's units to SI units?
Is there anyone tried to use PowerDOE with SI units?
Which method do I have to follow in order to simulate my project with the help of data in SI units? (as you will realize that it is not practical to change all data units one by one.)

Thanks.

Gulsu ULUKAVAK
Arastirma Gorevlisi                        Research Assistant
Gazi Universitesi                            Gazi University
Muhendislik-Mimarlik Fakultesi    Faculty of Engineering&Architecture
Mimarlik Bolumu                            Department of Architecture
06570-Maltepe
Ankara-TURKIYE
tel. +90 312 2317400/2609
fax. +90 312 2308434