[BLDG-SIM] electric meters in PowerDOE

Alec Stevens alecstevens at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 21 09:53:47 PST 2000

I am working on a PowerDOE model of a strip mall with 10 tenants.  I have assigned electric meters of type "building" to each HVAC zone and system in each of the tenant spaces.  I also have one master meter of type "utility".  The simulation won't run because of an error - the building meters are not attached to the utility meter.  However, I can't find a screen in the "attachments" section that allows me to do this.  Does anyone have a (simple, I hope) solution?

Thanks
Alec Stevens