[BLDG-SIM] hornets nest?

Mark Case mcase at etcgrp.com
Thu Jan 27 09:39:08 PST 2000

I must confess I have no experience with TRNSYS. But I also don't seem to
see anywhere near as many references to it in the literature as I do for
DOE2.x. Is this a product of market penetration or a bias that DOE2.x is
used more for research and is therefor referenced in open publications more
often?