[BLDG-SIM] Spanish Weather

Mark Case mcase at etcgrp.com
Mon Jun 19 07:48:18 PDT 2000

My thanks to the list for all responses. Someone very graciously sent me a
weather file for Lisbon, which is probably as good as I can expect. (Without
spending a ridiculous amount of time and money.) We are looking for Cadiz
which is southeast of Lisbon, but still on the Atlantic coast. If anyone
knows of significant discrepancies between the climates, I would appreciate
a heads up.

Mark E. Case, P.E.
President, etc Group, Inc.
3481 South 2300 East