[BLDG-SIM] IBPSA-USA Minneapolis 6/24/00

Chip Barnaby cbarnaby at wrightsoft.com
Fri Jun 16 11:49:58 PDT 2000

Please excuse duplicate Emails -- I am using multiple lists (also if you've
already responded).

ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT!!

International Building Performance Simulation Association -- USA Affiliate
IBPSA-USA

 >> NOTE: Dinner response needed, see below <<<

MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT

4 PM, Sat., June 24, 2000

Table of Contents Restaurant
1310 Hennepin Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55403
612-339-1133
(Walking distance from the Convention Center.)

Program
=======

4 - 5:30 PM -- Workshop and Forum: XML-Based Data Exchange for Building
Simulation

Presenter / Moderator: John Kennedy, P.E. of GeoPraxis, Inc., Sonoma,
CA.  John is the developer of the Green Building XML Schema (gbXML).  See
www.geopraxis.com.

5:30 - 6:30 PM -- Social hour with appetizers and cash bar

6:30 PM -- Dinner

Dinner speaker: David Eijadi AIA, VIce-President, The Weidt Group,
Minnetonka, MN.

Topic: "Ecology and Economy".  The relationship between the two and key
indicators that should be measured.

Price of dinner is $30.

If you haven't already done so, please RSVP by eMail (to me) if you plan to
attend the dinner.  We need a count for planning purposes.   ALSO let me
know if you want a vegetarian meal (default meal will be chicken).

I hope to see you there!

Chip Barnaby
President, IBPSA-USA

Chip Barnaby                   cbarnaby at wrightsoft.com
Director of Software Development
Wrightsoft Corp.               781-862-8719 x118 voice
394 Lowell St, Suite 12        781-861-2058 fax
Lexington, MA 02420            www.wrightsoft.com
(Note new area code, formerly 617.)
(Note new zip code, formerly 02173.  Insult to injury.)