[BLDG-SIM] DOE2.1E:Systems

Fred Winkelmann fcw at pegasus.lbl.gov
Wed Jun 14 10:09:21 PDT 2000

Mahabir,

What version of DOE-2.1E are you using? You should contact
whoever you got the program from about the sample input/output
files that are available for the program. There is also a
"Sample Run Book" as part of the documentation. Both the files
and the book illustrate many different system and plant types.

Also, you may want to contact the DOE-2 Resource Center for India:
Jiten Prajapati or Anil Anand, Energy Systems Engineering, IIT Mumbai,
Powai, Mumbai 400 076, Tel: 91 022 578 2545 x7378. They have complete
sets of DOE-2.1E documentation, technical reports, etc.

We publish (on the web) a bi-monthly Building Energy Simulation User News
that lists DOE-2 services, documentation sources, program vendors, etc.
(as well as information on related simulation tools). To subscribe go to
http://SimulationResearch.lbl.gov and click on User News, Subscribe.
Back issues of the User News are available at this web site.

Fred Winkelmann
Leader, Simulation Research Group