[BLDG-SIM] Hydronic Coil Model

Michael J. Witte mjwitte at gard.com
Wed Mar 1 07:03:27 PST 2000

I received this request from a colleague.  Anyone know where to find
a good hydronic coil model?
Mike Witte

---------------------
Have you run into a hydronic coil (water to air heat exchanger)
simulation program?  I'm trying look at coil control and field
validate the program.  What I'm specifically trying to do is create
response curves (% flow vs. % heat transfer) for different coil design
temperature drops.

I've looked over the text books and haven't really bumped into
anything that seems to go into this area.  Have you seen anything?

Michael J. Witte                        mjwitte at gard.com
GARD Analytics, Inc.                        www.gard.com
1028 Busse Highway                    Phone 847-698-5685
Park Ridge, Illinois 60068-1802         FAX 847-698-5600
USA          Energy, Environmental and Economic Research