[BLDG-SIM] Websites that may have German 30 year average wind and solar weat her data

John Avina John.Avina at SRC-Systems.com
Mon Mar 13 13:05:45 PST 2000

Hi,

At the request of Dipak Shah of Honeywell, I am listing the websites that
BLDG-SIM members have directed me to in my search for German 30 year average
data.  Unfortunately, most of them are still works in progress.

NASA provides solar irradiation data for any place on earth based on
satellite measurements.  http://eosweb.larc.nasa.gov/sse/

German wind energy institute (DEWI, http://www.dewi.de/) has some info on
wind.
Try Fraunhofer Institute for solar systems (http://www.ise.fhg.de/) for wind
and solar data.

The University of Oldenburg. They have used Trnsys, so they should have some
suitable climate data, which you may be able to convert.
http://www.physik.uni-oldenburg.de/ehf/

Again, many thanks to the BDLG-SIM members who have helped me,

John Avina
SRC Systems