[BLDG-SIM] 1st Anniversary and Mailing List Archive

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Thu Mar 2 13:15:17 PST 2000

Anniversary
-----------

The BLDG-SIM list has had a good first year with over 200
messages and about 300 subscribers.  I think it has
maintained a high "signal-to-noise" ratio and has covered
both nitty-gritty simulation detail questions and explored
policy issues.

Archive
-------

To see the messages posted to the list over the last year,
please see the new web-based mailing list archive at:

http://www.gard.com/ml/bldg-sim-archive/threads.html

The archive has two limitations that hopefully can be
resolved within the next year.  It has no search capability
and it is manually processed.  The manual process means
that their will be a delay of a few weeks between when a
message is posted and when it shows up in the archive.

Now that we have an web archive, I would encourage anyone
that posts a question to later summarize the responses they
get in a follow-up post.  It will help close the loop and
make this mailing list even more useful.

Thank you all for a good year.

Jason