[BLDG-SIM] Hornets Nest, Round 2

Nate Blair blair at sel.me.wisc.edu
Wed Mar 1 15:01:50 PST 2000

For those of us who were not in Dallas, is there anyone who has the
information concerning what the licensing prices will be for EnergyPlus?
What will it cost to resell it, purchase it directly, etc.  Are those prices
set yet or are there ballpark figures available?  If so, how were those
prices set?  I checked the Energyplus website but it seems to only mention
the beta version licensing price.

Thanks,
Nate Blair

Visit my website!!! = http://sel.me.wisc.edu/blair
Nathan Blair Home             Phone: 608-256-8343
630 East Johnson St. Apt.3    Cell Phone: 608-576-3000
Madison WI 53703 USA          mailto:blair at sel.me.wisc.edu