[BLDG-SIM] IBPSA-USA Minneapolis meeting, June 24, 2000

Chip Barnaby cbarnaby at wrightsoft.com
Tue May 30 07:57:31 PDT 2000

To IBPSA-USA members and friends --

Following our now traditional format, we will meet in Minneapolis on Sat.
June 24, 2000.  An informal program will begin at 4 PM, followed by dinner
(with speaker) at 6:30 PM.

The details of the program are being finalized and will be publicized shortly.

Meanwhile,  plan to attend.  The meeting and dinner are open to everyone,
so bring friends and relatives.

Please RSVP by eMail (to me) if you plan to attend the dinner.  As usual,
the cost will be in the $30 range.  We need a count for planning purposes.

I hope to see you in Minneapolis!

Chip Barnaby
President, IPBSA-USA

P.S.:  Sorry about duplicates of this message, we're using multiple lists.
Chip Barnaby                   cbarnaby at wrightsoft.com
Director of Software Development
Wrightsoft Corp.               781-862-8719 x118 voice
394 Lowell St, Suite 12        781-861-2058 fax
Lexington, MA 02420            www.wrightsoft.com
(Note new area code, formerly 617.)
(Note new zip code, formerly 02173.  Insult to injury.)