[BLDG-SIM] thermal bridges software

Jose Hernandez jhernand at dmu.ac.uk
Tue May 16 07:18:01 PDT 2000

Hello all

My name is Jose Hernandez from the Institute of Energy and Sustainable
Development (IESD), De Montfort University, UK. I am currently looking for
some software dealing with the analysis of thermal bridges or the simulation
of heat transfer in 3D. I've already found Heat 3D (Heat 2D and FETH for 2D
analysis). Preferably, free software or demo versions (directly downloadable
would be great).
Thank you very much in advance.

Jose Hernandez

********************************
Research Student
José Hernández
Institute of Energy & Sustainable Development,
De Montfort University,
Netherleys Building, Scraptoft Campus,
Scraptoft, Leicester. LE7 9SU.
UK.