[BLDG-SIM] ASHRAE Seminar on the Commercial Use of Building Energy Simulation

Leon Glicksman glicks at MIT.EDU
Sun Sep 17 17:33:56 PDT 2000

At 02:14 PM 9/15/00 -0400, you wrote:

We are working on a very simple integrated design tool that can be used by
designers , architects and engineers during the early design stages. Its
emphasis is on innovative building envelope systems.

title:
New Integrated Design Tool for Preliminary Building Design Studies for
Non-technical Users
Leon R. Glicksman
Building Technology Group
MIT