[BLDG-SIM] Admin> Mailing list problems

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Wed Apr 4 14:22:28 PDT 2001

Mailing List Members,

We are currently experiencing problems with e-mail being
sent to the gard.com domain including mailing lists.  We
have been connecting to the internet through a DSL
connection provided in part by Northpoint Communications.
On March 23, they declared bankruptcy and on March 29 our
internet connection was terminated.  Since then, we have re-
established some e-mail functionality.  Currently, some but
not all e-mail is arriving to the gard.com mail server via
a standard modem.  The software we are using for this
temporary connection will probably not support mailing
lists so it will take longer to get the mailing lists
working again.  I will send out another message when I can
get the mailing lists up again.   I apologize for this
interruption in service.

Our web site will not be effected since it is hosted with
another provider.  If you need to contact me you can try by
e-mail or just give me a call.

Thanks

Jason