[BLDG-SIM] Looking for help analyzing white roofs

Bob Ramirez bob at rer.com
Thu Jan 18 09:21:38 PST 2001

Hello Group

I'm forwarding this request made from Robert Thew of Duro-Last Roofing (see
e-mail below) because I thought someone out there might be able to help him.
Take a look and if you think you can help, respond to him (not to me) at
robertthew at yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Bob Ramirez

Bob Ramírez (bobram at rer.com or bob at rer.com)
Senior Engineer, P.E.

Regional Economic Research, Inc.             http://www.rer.com
11236 El Camino Real, San Diego, CA 92130
Phone: 858.481.0081 ext. 427
FAX: 858.481.7550