[BLDG-SIM] User group for EPlus

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Fri Jan 12 07:15:59 PST 2001

Hyeun Moon,

The BLDG-SIM mailing list is kind of a user group for all
building simulation programs.  You are welcome to ask
specific questions about EnergyPlus or any other building
simulation program you want on the BLDG-SIM mailing list.
In addition, EnergyPlus also has a support e-mail address
that you can send questions:

 energyplus-support at gard.com

As far as an easy way to learn EnergyPlus, the beta version
that you probably downloaded included all the documentation
on the program that exists.

Jason