[BLDG-SIM] Operating condition assumptions

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Tue Jan 23 13:03:46 PST 2001

One source for this type of information is from LBNL in a
report called "Commercial Heating and Cooling Loads
Component Analysis" by Joe Huang and Ellen Franconi (LBL-
37208).  Another is the ASHRAE Standard 90.1-1989 Users
Manual Table 13-B, I don't know if this one is available
anymore since they are publishing the 1999 version now.

Jason