[BLDG-SIM] DOE-2 Down Under

Bob Ramirez bob at rer.com
Fri Jul 6 12:41:37 PDT 2001

Hello Group

In preparation for potential work in Australia, we are looking into
available information/reference sources that might be utilized for doing
commercial building simulations.  Would anyone know:

1) If there is an Australian equivalent of the U.S. Commercial Buildings
Energy Consumption Survey (CBECS)?

2) If there is an Australian equivalent of the National Climactic Data
Center (NCDC) from which to get average and/or actual year weather data that
is of sufficient quality to be used for DOE-2?  I already know about the
Australian weather data on the DOE2.com website.

Any leads on this information would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Bob Ramirez

Bob Ramirez, P.E.
Senior Engineer

Regional Economic Research, Inc.    http://www.rer.com