[BLDG-SIM] the pic of today :)

Gowri, Krishnan krishnan.gowri at pnl.gov
Tue Jul 10 12:51:32 PDT 2001

Abhijeet's suggestion of qualifying the members added to the mailing list can
avoid the scenario we just experienced.  In addition, I feel that every new
discussion thread should be approved and then open to the list for responses. I
am not sure of the administrative burden this would mean, but definitely
worthwhile to avoid irresponsible use of the mailing list.

Krishnan Gowri, PNNL