[BLDG-SIM] Weather file conversion

Drury.Crawley at ee.doe.gov Drury.Crawley at ee.doe.gov
Tue Jul 3 11:22:09 PDT 2001

IWEC are not the same as TMY2--they were
based on the TMY2 format but contain more
information (and are Y2K compliant unlike TMY2).
Thus, the weather packers will have to be
modified to deal with the new format.

IWEC has not be released by ASHRAE yet.
It is expected to be available later this month
or in August.

Dru Crawley

"Dominique Michaud" <Dominique.Michaud at dessausoprin.com> on 07/03/2001 01:56:46
PM