[BLDG-SIM] Efficient air-air plate heat exchangers for larger air flows

SOP at birch-krogboe.dk SOP at birch-krogboe.dk
Mon Nov 5 00:56:42 PST 2001

Forgive me for being a bit of topic, but does any of you know a manufacturer of
efficient air-air plate heat exchangers for flows of 2000-20000 m³/h?

By "efficient" I'm thinking of a temperature efficiency by equal flows of at
least 80%. There are a number of German, Danish and Swedish manufacturers of
counterflow plate heat exchangers which make this for flows of 60-2000 m³/h.
Anyhow these flows of course is far from enough for most office buildings etc.

Kind regards
Søren Pedersen

BIRCH & KROGBOE A/S
www.birch-krogboe.dk