[BLDG-SIM] refrigerator

Francoise THELLIER thellier at sphinx.ups-tlse.fr
Fri Nov 9 00:17:04 PST 2001

Dear colleagues

does any one has developed a type about modelling refrigerator ?

we would like to study the correlation between the energy comsumption of  refrigerators and the
ambient temperature of the room

Thanks for your help

                         Francoise      T H E L L I E R

Laboratoire Etudes des Systemes et de l'Environnement Thermique de l'Homme
Université Paul Sabatier - 118, route de Narbonne
31062 TOULOUSE Cedex 04  -  FRANCE

Tel :  (33) (0)561.55.64.79 (secr : 68.29)       Fax :  (33) (0)561.55.60.21
Mailto:    thellier at sphinx.ups-tlse.fr                web :  http://sphinx.ups-tlse.fr

Equipe C.E.TH "Convection et Environnement THermique"