[BLDG-SIM] Weather data for Quebec, Canada

Bob Ramirez bob at rer.com
Mon Nov 19 16:33:02 PST 2001

Hello Group

I am looking for TMY or actual weather data for Quebec, Canada in a DOE-2
*.bin file format.  I tried the one on the DOE2 website, but there appear to
be problems with the file and I could not use it do a simulation.  Can
anyone help or direct me to a source?

Thanks for your help!

Bob Ramirez

Bob Ramírez, P.E.
Senior Engineer
bobram at rer.com or bob at rer.com
Voice: (858) 481-0081 X427    FAX: (858) 481-7550

RER, Consulting & Analysis Division
http://www.RER.com/Consulting
11236 El Camino Real    San Diego, CA 92130    USA

What's New at RER???  Find out at =>  http://www.RER.com/Whatsnew