[BLDG-SIM] Photovoltaic System Specification

Kathryn Prigmore KPrigmore at eypae.com
Wed Nov 28 10:04:00 PST 2001

BLDG-SIM,

I found this in my Drafts folder so I assume it did not get sent!  I was
asked to share the information on the photovoltaic spec if my inquiry was
successful.  The source follows my thanks to Kurt for sending it to me.....

Thank you Kurt for forwarding me this information.  You saved the day.  We
got the submission out with the spec and the client is happy.

Someone asked me to share the spec if I was able to get it.  I hope you
don't get a lot of requests to fax this document since it is available from
a public source.  If someone has a website they want to post it on I will
fax it to them.