[BLDG-SIM]

Robert Lord rgl.lsbris at lincolne.com.au
Wed Sep 5 15:13:35 PDT 2001

Gentlemen, I receive your emails daily and learn from them. However, one
question which we as Australians are wrestling with at the moment in our
consideration of energy auditing regulations.

The motivation to consume more energy comes from an occupant's desire to
feel comfortable. A very significant factor in a person's perception of
comfort is radiant heat. How does DOE2 deal with radiant heat exchange?

Regards

Rob Lord
Lincolne Scott
1 Gardner Close
Milton Qld 4064
Ph:          61 7 3368 6614
Fax:        61 7 3368 6699
Mobile:   0418 641 707
Email:    rgl.lsbris at lincolne.com.au

This message contains information that is intended for the addressee.  If
you have received this message in error, you are asked to respect its
confidentiality by destroying it and not copying or disclosing it.  Please
notify the sender and remove it from your computer system.  Lincolne Scott
accepts no responsibility concerning the security, transmission, content,
virus status or delay in receipt of any information electronically
transmitted.