[BLDG-SIM] JOB Announcement - Energy Auditors and DOE-2

SCOTT MCKAY smckay at eegrp.com
Thu Sep 6 00:35:54 PDT 2001

Greetings,
 We are looking for engineers with energy auditing experience and background in thermodynamics, heat transfer, steam and gas fired equipment to accept several positions that are open. The positions are in Maryland. Salary is in 70K range with relocation expenses provided.
 We are looking for an entry level engineer with strong DOE-2 skills. This position is in Maryland.
Please call or email for additional information.

SCOTT MCKAY  agent
Electronic Engineering Group
smckay at eegrp.com
866-895-1852