[BLDG-SIM] Weather FAQ Development

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Tue Sep 25 12:37:07 PDT 2001

Looking back over the archives of the messages to the BLDG-
SIM mailing list, it seems like a good fraction of the
messages have to do with obtaining weather data for annual
energy simulation.  Given how often it has come up, I'm
thinking about putting together a FAQ (frequently asked
question) document on the topic but I need your help.  If
you have answered any of this type of question or have
asked and received an  answer, I'm asking for your help.
Please send me an e-mail directly to me, not to the list,
with the following information.  The closer you can get it
to the format the better:

  Program: <program name or 'General'>

  Question: <from question e-mail>

  Answer: <from answer e-mail>

I'll assemble all the responses to this e-mail, add a table
of contents, and post it to the mailing list and put it on
the web site.  (Notice that I don't promise when.)

If someone wants to volunteer to help out in the assembling
process, please let me know, I'm glad to share the work!

Jason

Jason Glazer, P.E.  mailto:jglazer at gard.com  847 698 5686
GARD Analytics - http://www.gard.com/
1028 Busse Highway, Park Ridge, IL 60068
Building Energy Simulation and Analysis
List Administrator for 90.1, GPC18 and BLDG-SIM