[Bldg-sim] eQUEST simulation

Gllf22 at aol.com Gllf22 at aol.com
Thu Apr 25 15:05:05 PDT 2002

I would like to use eQUEST to simulate buildings that do not have any HVAC
equipment and that will be naturally ventilated.  I am interested in getting
hourly temperature of different locations within the buildings.  I would like
to get some advice and guidance on how to do this?  Thanks in advance for any
suggestions.

-Gladys Lopez