[Bldg-sim] BDA Problem

Roberto Lollini Roberto.Lollini at icite.mi.cnr.it
Tue Aug 27 08:01:21 PDT 2002

Dear all, I'm a researcher of the building institute of the Italian National Council of Research, I'm using BDA 3 beta 2 version downloaded from the BDA web site, to make energy simulation for an Italian GBC (Green Building Challenge) case study. I have many problems, but I do not know if such problem are due to the installation on my PC or to the limitations of the beta version.
1) I am not able to enlarge the drawing area: although I modify the specific values I can't draw out of the default area;
2) The simulation does not work, and the BDA programme block itself if the building plan is complicated;
3) I am not able to import projects previously exported.
If someone could help me ... I also could attach the "db" file to see if I have some parameters badly set up.

Thank you very much,
Roberto Lollini
ITC-CNR Istituto per le Tecnologie della Costruzione - Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
Via Lombardia, 49
20098 S.Giuliano Milanese (MI)
Italy
tel +39 02 9806 215