[Bldg-sim] Message Archive Updated/Request for Follow Up Messages

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Wed Aug 21 10:34:10 PDT 2002

The BLDG-SIM archive has been updated to cover through
today.  The archive was last updated in January.  About 125
messages were added.

Follow Up Message Policy
benefited from knowing the answer (or at least were
curious) so from now on, I'm encouraging a new policy:

a) If you are answering a question that may be of general
interest to others using that simulation program, post it
to the mailing list.  If this causes too much traffic we
can always change the policy.

b) If you are asking a question and get many answers
directly to you that did not go through the mailing list,
please _summarize_ the answers in a single e-mail message
and send that to the mailing list.

This way, more people can benefit from our collective
knowledge.  As always, I welcome your comments and
suggestions regarding this.

Archive Updated

  http://www.gard.com/ml/bldg-sim.htm

Sorted by topic: