[bldg-sim] IFC HVAC software implementations - addendum

Vladimir Bazjanac vlado at gundog.lbl.gov
Tue Dec 24 09:49:37 PST 2002

The next IFC HVAC implementers teleconference will take place on January
8, as announced last Friday.  The starting time will change a bit,
however: The teleconference will start at 16:30 GMT (not at 15:00 GMT,
as previously announced).  That is 8:30 PST and 11:30 EST in the U.S.,
17:30 in continental Europe, 18:30 in Finland, etc.

I made a couple of mistakes in the previous announcement.  The deadline
to notify me about participation in the teleconference is Friday,
January 3 (not December 3).  Documents that served as background in the
discussion on December 13 are posted on the FTP site, not http; thus the
correct address to download these documents is
ftp://iaiweb.lbl.gov/International/Technical/Projects/IFC_Release_3.0/DomainProjectDirs/BS-8_HvacModeling&Simulation/documents/DC_Meeting/.
I am sorry for any inconvenience these mistakes may have caused you.

I wish you all happy holidays and a successful implementation year!

-- Vlado Bazjanac, LBNL