[BLDG-SIM] Ground Source Heat Pump

Knauz, Kitty Kitty.Knauz at exelonservices.com
Wed Feb 6 07:57:29 PST 2002

I use DOE-21E Ver 110 to simulate ground source heat pump, however, my space
temperatures are low in winter and high in summer.
Can you help me?

Thank you very much in advance.

Kitty Knauz, P. E.
Exelon Solutions
2315 Enterprise Drive
Westchester, IL 60154
Phone  (708)236-7847
Fax    (708)236-7801
Kitty.knauz at exelonservices.com

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon  proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to the Exelon  family of Companies.  This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout..