[BLDG-SIM] Convective loop in passive solar building

Harvey Bryan Harvey.Bryan at asu.edu
Fri Jan 25 09:13:15 PST 2002

Severin,

Nick Baker developed a simplified method (called the LM Method) for sizing
atria in mid-size buildings. His method is presented in his book "Energy and
Environment in Architecture: A Technical Design Guide," E & FN SPON, 2000.

Harvey Bryan, Ph.D.
School of Architecture
Arizona State University
P.O. Box 871605