[Bldg-sim] Light Shelves

James Campbell campbellj3 at eudoramail.com
Fri Jun 28 07:25:34 PDT 2002

All,

I need to evaluate the addition of light shelves to an existing DOE-2.1E-133 model. I'm interested in the effect that the light shelves will have on both heat transfer through the glazing and on daylighting controls.

Can light shelves be modeled in DOE-2.1E or must this analysis be performed outside of the model? If anyone has experience modeling light shelves in DOE-2.1E, I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,

James