[Bldg-sim] Radiant Floor Heat in PowerDOE

Sheila Sagerer sagerer at paonline.com
Thu Jun 27 14:12:05 PDT 2002

Hello,

I need some help with modelling Radiant floor heat in slab on grade from a natural gas boiler with an air-cooled chiller/AHU both for the same thermal zone.  When I put the thermal zone on the AHU, the cooling coil shows up on the chilled water loop but not the boiler loop.  When I put the thermal zone on the radiant slab, it shows on the hot water loop but not the chilled water loop.  I can't get the radiant floor to show on the heating side of the AHU as an alternate heat source, but I'm not allowed to have the same thermal zone on two different systems.  Can anyone please help me?

Thank you.

Sheila Sagerer
Energy Opportunities, Inc.

P-717-880-9069