[Bldg-sim] Job Opening - Immediate

Mark A. Webb MAW at abacus-engr.com
Wed Jun 26 15:36:48 PDT 2002

Abacus Engineered Systems, Inc. is a full-service mechanical/electrical design engineering and construction services firm which specializes in energy design/build projects (ESCO projects).  We are a Seattle-based firm with offices in Portland, Boston, Saratoga Springs, NY, and Harrisburg, PA.  For more information on Abacus, please visit http://www.abacus-engr.com.

We have an immediate opening in our Harrisburg office for a highly-motivated individual with the following qualifications:

- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 to 7 years of HVAC design experience
- P.E. is a bonus
- Experience with DOE2 modeling (VisualDOE, eQUEST or equivalent) large/complex buildings and systems

Compensation is approximately $60,000 to $80,000 depending on exerience and qualifications.

Harrisburg is within 2 hours of Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.

Please reply to this e-mail with a resume and contact information.

Mark Webb, P.E.
Director of Business Development (Northeast Region)
Abacus Engineered Systems, Inc.